Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Diplomatic Posting 3 Reflection

This posting had been challenging for me for the most part. The most challenging part would probably have to be understanding Shakespeare and the Keynes and Hayek assignment. What was hard about the Keynes and Hayek assignment was that you had to find the information on the internet and I found it really difficult to find accurate information that I could understand, most of the information was so much about the economy and theories that it was as though it was a different language. I could have done better if I had asked for some help and clarification or looked in my text book to see if there was any information. As we continued to read Romeo and Juliet it got easier to understand, it's still not the easiest thing to get but it's getting clearer. When we discussed what happens in the scene before we read it I found that it really helped me to understand what was happening and that without that I would have been so lost. One of the things that I was happy with was my logo. I wasn't very happy with my first one, it didn't really show who I am and it didn't relate that well to globalization but I think my new one does a good job of showing who I am and has a good job of showing globalization. I was especially happy with my logo because I’m not the greatest person with creating things and doing visual representations and I was proud to have been able to create that logo, even if I didn't really draw it still took creativity. As for finishing this posting I just hope that my critical analysis essay goes better this time than it did in the last posting. Overall I am pretty happy with how the posting went but there are some things I wish I had done better.

No comments:

Post a Comment