Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Reflectin for 1st Diplomatic Posting

       It seems like it was just last week that I was writing my reflection for Diplomatic Training and now I"m writing one for the First Diplomatic Posting, time is beginning to fly. It seemed that it took no time at all to read Fiddler on the Roof and to begin to learn about all the different types of literary devices that authors use to make what they write more interesting. Identifying these different devices is not something that I would say that I'm good that and that is reflected in the mark that I recieved on that assignment. Something that I do think I did pretty well on though is the Poetry Annlysis because I think that I did a good job looking at the song, "Canada Is" and understanding what it had to do with Canadian identity. A project that I am proud of is the Current Affairs assignment because I'm not always the best at being able to understand political cartoons and their "humour" but I managed to find two cartoons that I could understand and explain. I learned more about Canadian Indentity in those posting and hope to be able to further that knowlodge in future postings.

1 comment:

  1. How might you improve your understanding of literary devices, especially since you'll need to consider this in poetry (as in all of our texts)?

    Can you identify any specific skills that you have improved in that tasks you completed most successfully?
    6/10

    ReplyDelete